The modern Sustain a Bum cloth diaper is an absorbing, washable and reusable pocket nappy made of textile. It closes with adjustable snaps to adapt to growth and is great for baby shower or birth gifts.
Read detailed instructions here (EN, DE, FR)
- Certified textile by SGS - no toxics
- Laminated polyester outer lining (waterproof)
- Inside made of super soft fleece
Practical and convenient
- One-size-fits-all with S-M-L settings (5-15 kg)
- Elastic around waist and legs to avoid leaks
- 3 layers absorbant insert included
- Save 1'800 CHF/1'500 € per kid
- Need 15-20 Sustain a Bum diapers to use full time
- Last the time baby is in diapers, can be used for the next kid
- Avoid producing and buying 6'000 disposable diapers
- Prevent 1'000 kg of waste per kid
- No more air, water and soil pollution
Make the good choice for your health, your wallet and the planet!